When it comes to studying it’s easy to get lost in notes and ideas. There are many excellent apps available for students on the iPhone that can help with productivity, organization, studying, and more. Here are some of the best apps for students.
And with smartphones always within reach, it’s even harder to stay focused and organized.
In fact, studies show that the average teenager spends over 3.5 hours a day on their phone, which can lead to decreased productivity and subpar academic performance.
But what if I told you that your smartphone could be your secret weapon for academic success? With the right apps for students, you can turn your phone from a distraction into a powerful tool for learning and productivity. From note-taking apps that keep you organised, to productivity timers that help you stay focused, to budgeting apps that help you save money, there’s a wealth of resources available specifically for students.
Don’t let your smartphone hold you back – turn it into your study buddy today!
Best Apps For Students
- GoodNotes App: A note-taking app allowing handwritten notes, text typing, PDF annotation, organization, and iCloud sync for accessibility across devices.
You will be able to use the GoodNotes app with the well-known digital stationery from HardPeach shop, find all the options of digital planners, fonts, and stickers on their website!
- Google Drive: Cloud storage for documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and collaborative editing/sharing with classmates and teachers.
- Forest: A productivity app that helps students stay focused by planting virtual trees while they work, discouraging distractions.
- Quizlet: Flashcards, quizzes, and games for studying and memorizing vocabulary, definitions, and concepts across various subjects.
- Trello: Project management app for organizing tasks, assignments, and projects on customizable boards, ideal for group collaboration.
- Scanner Pro: Turns smartphones into portable scanners, enabling students to digitize documents, lecture notes, and sketches.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Powerful tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Khan Academy: Free online courses, lessons, and practice exercises covering a wide range of subjects for academic enrichment.
- Duolingo: Interactive language-learning app offering vocabulary, grammar, listening, and speaking practice in various languages.
- Grammarly: Grammarly is a writing assistant that helps students improve their writing by offering suggestions for grammar, punctuation, style, and tone. It can be used as a browser extension, desktop app, or mobile app.
- SimpleMind: SimpleMind is a mind-mapping app that allows students to visually organize their thoughts, ideas, and concepts. It’s useful for brainstorming, outlining essays, and studying complex topics.
- Zoom: Zoom is a video conferencing app that has become essential for online classes, group study sessions, and virtual meetings. It allows students to connect with classmates and teachers from anywhere.
- Wolfram Alpha: Wolfram Alpha is a computational knowledge engine that can help students solve complex math problems, analyze data, and explore various academic subjects. It’s a powerful tool for research and learning.
- Todoist: Todoist is a task management app that helps students organize their assignments, projects, and deadlines. It allows users to create tasks, set due dates, and prioritize their workload.
- Flipboard: Flipboard is a personalized news app that curates articles, videos, and stories based on the user’s interests. It’s a great way for students to stay informed about current events and discover new topics.
- Pocket: Pocket is a read-it-later app that allows students to save articles, videos, and webpages for later consumption. It’s useful for bookmarking research materials and educational resources.
- MyStudyLife: MyStudyLife is a comprehensive planner app designed specifically for students. It helps them organize their classes, assignments, exams, and revision schedules in one place.
- TED: The TED app provides access to thousands of inspiring and informative TED Talks on a wide range of topics, including science, technology, education, and creativity. It’s a valuable resource for expanding knowledge and exploring new ideas.
These apps can help students enhance their productivity, stay organized, manage their time effectively, and excel in their academic pursuits. However, the best app for a student ultimately depends on their individual needs, preferences, and learning style.